These are exciting times indeed for the Faculty of Business and Management!
We are pleased to confirm that classes will commence at the New Campus starting from the week of 23rd January 2017 (Monday). However, some classes for some intakes may still be held at APIIT @ TPM only on Monday 23rd January due to logistical reasons. The location of lecture rooms at the APU New Campus are as listed below:
- Block B: 4th, 5th & 6th Floor
- Block D: 6th Floor
- Spine: Audi 1 & Audi 2
Please refer to your timetable for the location & timings of the classes. Most importantly, please note the location and ensure that you are at the right campus building.
APU New Campus Floor Plan
Shuttle bus services to/from the APU New Campus from/to Bukit Jalil LRT Station and all accommodations will commence on 23rd January 2017 (Monday).
- Pick-up/Drop-Off Point for Shuttle Buses is located beside Block A. You may enter the APU New Campus via the Grand Staircase.
- Pick-up/Drop-Off Point for private vehicles and taxis is located at the main entrance. You may enter the APU New Campus via the Grand Staircase.
If you are driving, parking options are available at the new campus.
- If your car is parked in Level 2, please proceed to the Car Park Staircase at Block B & Block E up to Spine Level 3.
- If your car is parked at the Open Air Parking, please proceed to the Grand Staircase to enter the APU New Campus.
Lift services are available at the Spine (Front), Block B & Block E ONLY.
The Cafeteria is located at Level 3, Courtyard. It is operated by Modesto’s and offers a good variety of Malaysian, Western and Asian cuisines.
Payment at the cafeteria will be done via the cashless system. Please ensure that you have sufficient balance in your APU Student ID. For more information on the cashless system, please refer to the coming updates on this website.
Washrooms are located at Level 3, Block E.
Surau is located at Level 3, Block D.
The other services available for students are:
- Information Resources Centre (located at Spine, Level 4)
- Computer Labs (located at Spine, Level 4)
- Student Services & International Office (located at Spine, Level 3)
- Finance Services (located at Spine, Level 3)
Please stay tuned on this website for more services & facilities that will open in the near future.
HOW TO GET TO THE APU NEW CAMPUS
The APU New Campus is located approximately 950m away from APIIT @ TPM. Please refer to this link for directions.
These guidelines provide information on the various options on how to get to the APU New Campus, as well as parking options available.
1. From Bukit Jalil LRT Station & All APU Accommodation Locations using APU shuttle service
- With effect from 23rd January 2017 (Monday), all APU shuttle bus services will include the APU New Campus as part of their routes. This involves all shuttles to/from the Bukit Jalil LRT Station and all APU accommodation locations (Vista, Endah Promenade, Fortune Park and Academia).
- With this change, all APU shuttle buses will pass by BOTH APIIT@TPM (current main building) as well as the APU New Campus.
- Students may also take these shuttles to travel between the APIIT@TPM Building and the APU New Campus and vice versa.
- Please refer to the signage displayed in front of each bus for the route and destinations.
LATEST – Shuttle Bus Schedule (APU @ New Campus) – Updated 20th January 2017
LATEST – Shuttle Bus Schedule (APIIT @ TPM) – Updated 20th January 2017
LATEST – Shuttle Bus Schedule (APLC) – Updated 20th January 2017
The designated drop-off/pick-up locations for Shuttle Bus Services at the APU New Campus are as illustrated below:
2. Drop-Off and Pick-Up by Private Vehicles
The designated drop-off/pick-up locations for private vehicles at APU New Campus are also indicated the diagram above.
3. Parking Options for Students Driving to the Campus
There are 2 main options for parking in and around the APU New Campus:
a. On-Campus Parking: Covered Parking @ Level 2
Rates: RM 5.30 / per entry (Inclusive of GST)
- The Entrance to the On-Campus Covered Parking is indicated below (P2).
DURING THE WEEK OF 23rd JANUARY 2017, THE CAR PARK BARRIERS WILL REMAIN OPEN TO FACILITATE STUDENTS AND STAFF. DURING THIS TIME, CAR PARK FEES WILL NOT BE COLLECTED OR DECUCTED.
FULL OPERATION AND DEDUCTION OF PAYMENT FOR THE CAR PARK WILL COMMENCE AFTER THE CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAYS, ON 5th FEBRUARY 2017, USING THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES:
- Payment for the Car Park will be deducted upon entry from your APU Student ID Card using the new APU cashless system, which is being introduced at the new campus.
- The barrier gate at the entrance (P2) will only open if there is sufficient balance in your APCard (i.e. at least RM5.30)
- Note that there will be a counter displayed at the entrance to the parking area indicating the number of car park bays available. If the car park is FULL, please proceed to the TPM Open Air Car Park instead (see Section 2 below).
- If there are available bays in the covered Car Park, you may then proceed to the designated Parking area (Level 2).
Note: (The cashless system will be used for all purchases made on campus, including at the Cafeteria, Convenience Store, Photocopying Services and so on. There will be no Cash Transactions at any of the retail outlets at the new Campus)
- Please ensure that you have sufficient balance in your APU Student ID Card prior to Parking or making payments at any of the retail outlets on campus.
- You will be able to activate your Student ID Card as an APCard and top up your APCard balance from Monday January 23rd 2017.
b. TPM Open Air Parking nearby APU New Campus
Rates: RM 5.30 per entry, or RM 63.60 per month
(Rates are inclusive of GST)
Students who prefer open air parking will be able to park at the TPM Open Air Car Park (managed by TPM), which is located roughly 100m away from the campus.
- The Open Air Parking is managed by Technology Park Malaysia (TPM). If you would like to purchase Season Parking, please visit the TPM Parking Office located at Enterprise 4.
- Application Forms for season parking are available at the APU New Campus Reception.
- Please refer to the diagram below for the location of the TPM Open Air Parking area.
- The location of the TPM Open Air Car Park is provided below: